"http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/logo-641dc39c59.png"
metal breakers team Index du Forum
metal breakers team
NEW

metal breakers team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: If You Were Me And Lived In Australia A Childs Introducti ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    metal breakers team Index du Forum -> NOUVEL et AUTRE -> Jeu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nadmoyn

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 20:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: If You Were Me And Lived In Australia A Childs Introducti Répondre en citant

Former social studies teacher Carole P. Roman has penned a new addition in her exiting explorations of foreign cultures and customs with "If You Were Me and Lived in ... Australia." In her years as a teacher, parent and grandparent, Roman noticed that there were few, if any, books about other cultures for young children. Roman has remedied the deficit and now introduces the new Australia installment in a series that educates kids, parents and teachers, alike. Roman recognizes that children love to discover the differences and similarities of other people and places in far-off lands. In this series, she describes details that kids can relate to. Tailored to children from 3-to-8-years old, her writing is simple but does not talk down to youngsters. Among the topics that are introduced in this journey to Australia are the unusual indigenous animals, the extraordinary Great Barrier Reef, the currency, the beloved game of cricket and the national holiday, Australia Day, as well as the special nicknames people have for one another and the curious taste sensation, Vegemite. "This series is just enough facts to begin a discussion without overwhelming the child and can be expanded or contracted to fit the age group," Roman explains. "Carole P. Roman has created a marvelous premise for her series of educational children's books: young readers are given the opportunity to realistically envision a foreign country without leaving their homes, libraries, or classrooms....Roman's formula allows for so much lovely variety in each book of this series that it hardly seems like a formula at all...If You Were Me and Lived in ...Kenya is a short, vibrant picture book, brightly illustrated in cartoon style. The text is scant, appropriate, and does not deviate from the central theme." ForeWord Reviews Clarion Review

Details:
price: $2.99
bound:
publisher: Chelshire, Inc. (April 19, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 194711834X, 978-1947118348,
weight: 3.2 ounces (
filesize:

If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) audio book

If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book buy cheap
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) full ebook
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) eReader online
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book pdf
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) direct link download german android price
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) download android
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book from lenovo free
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) kindle pdf book macbook mobile
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book torrent
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) free android audio selling djvu
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) free ios apple without signing via
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book 4Shared
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) buy amazon bookstore download epub
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) how to find book without register
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) sale book
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) shop read access flibusta information
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) link without registering selling online ebook
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book for ibooks
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book SkyDrive
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) text how download book selling mp3
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) online touch offline macbook author
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) download from SaberCatHost pdf
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book torrent
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book book free from xiaomi
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) kindle pdf book macbook mobile
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) wiki online full read shop
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) audiobook free
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) ios access how download information online
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) flibusta fb2 download original online
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book french
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book download
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book OneDrive
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book pdf
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book text format
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) audio book
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book french
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) format eReader thepiratebay text online
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) download without account
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book view
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book german
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book iCloud
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book google docs
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book read online
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) read free ipad
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) access review bookshop itunes free
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) read store amazon sale mobile
If You Were Me and Lived In... Australia: A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In...Cultural) book docs

5d8a9798ff

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 20:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    metal breakers team Index du Forum -> NOUVEL et AUTRE -> Jeu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006